Consignes pour enseigner le protocole de
Thérapie Cognitive Basée sur la Pleine Conscience
selon Segal, Williams & Teasdale (2012)
"These are normal minimal requirements for teaching MBCT for mood disorders.
- An ongoing commitment to a personal mindfulness practice through daily formal and informal practice.
- A professional qualification in clinical practice and a mental health training that includes the use of structured, evidence based therapeutic approaches to affective disorders (e.g. Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Interpersonal Psychotherapy, Behavioral Activation).
- Knowledge and experience of the populations that the mindfulness-based approach will be delivered to, including experience of teaching, therapeutic, or other care provision with groups and individuals.
- Completion of an in-depth, rigorous mindfulness-based teacher training program or supervised pathway with a minimum duration of 12 months. (A ‘supervised pathway’ might include attending three eight week courses, the first as participant, the second as trainee, the third as co-teacher, as well as attending workshops on theoretical and practical aspects of teaching the core practices and curriculum).
- Ongoing adherence to the framework for ethical conduct as outlined within his/her profession.
- Engagement in an on-going peer supervision process with an experienced mindfulness-based teacher(s) which includes:
- Receiving periodic feedback on teaching from an experienced mindfulness-based teacher through video recordings, supervisor sitting in on teaching sessions or co-teaching and building in feedback sessions.
For the purposes of Continuing Professional Development we recommend:
- Participation in periodic residential teacher-led mindfulness meditation retreats.
- Ongoing peer supervision with mindfulness-based colleagues, built and maintained as a means to share experiences and learn collaboratively.
- Engagement in further training to develop skills and understanding in delivering mindfulness-based approaches, including keeping up to date with the current evidence base for mindfulness-based approaches."
MBCT Training Pathway (document en anglais)
Parcours de formation MBCT (document en français)